Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Sactown art walk-or-A continuation of this weeks Art walks!

Another Sactown art walk-or-A continuation of this weeks Art walks! from Grey Matter on Vimeo.



I really enjoy taking these walks. I go out with my camera and just shoot the craziest, coolest and sometimes scariest things I see out and around town. I do not get too far, because I like the quality that comes out of Midtown. My favorite Sacramento area. So, I will also be shooting some skaters and creating actual skate videos instead of just slideshows...but I love slideshows with music, so those will keep coming. Music="Protagonist" off of FELT 3; FELT=Slug & Murs. PEACE

No comments:

About RYME and Grey Matter

My photo
Grey Matter (aka Ruben Young) is an anthropologist, activist, artist, MC & blogger working as a freelance graphic designer and illustrator. Originally from the Inland Empire, CA. Currently living and working in Sacramento, CA.